L to R, top to bottom by rows:
- Milhous mask/fan from the Bongo booth
- John Carter of Mars novel, meaning my collection is complete
- These dope Canadian Tarzan books with fantastic Gil Kane illustrations on the front
- Livewires Marvel digest
- Orc Stain TPB
- Special Album Edition: Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #1
- Hell of dope Dalton Rose variant for Higher Earth #1, signed by Sam “The Man” Humphries
- SDCC-exclusive Finn & Fiona Adventure Time figures
- James Kochalka’s Eisner-award winning Dragon Puncher Island
- Rogue Trooper: Tales of Nu-Earth, vol. 1
- Django Unchained poster that I found discarded on the grass outside of the Bayfront Hilton. Truly I have no shame.
- Marvel Treasury Edition of Jack Kirby’s 2001: A Space Odyssey film adaptation
- Kirby 3-D Poster (with glasses!), courtesy of Matt Digges
- Destroyer Duck #1
- Forever People #6, featuring the Omega Effect
- Brave & the Bold #s 120 & 155, featuring Batman teaming up with Kamandi
- Eisner-award winning Hand of Fire: The Comics Art of Jack Kirby, signed by author Charles Hatfield, which I have been lusting after for months now. (I also copped a free T-shirt from him.)
- Michael DeForge variant for Adventure Time #3
- SDCC-Exclusive edition of Marceline & the Scream Queens #1
- Dr. Zombie and D-Man original art from my supremely-talented bro Matt Digges
- SDCC-exclusive bloody Brock Sampson figure
- The Best of Archie Comics.
Basically, I won at Comic-Con.